Gas blowers are noisier, heavier and sometimes harder to start than electric models, but you’re not tethered to a cord. The handheld models have about the same power as the best corded electric blowers. With a gas-powered blower, you also have some extra hassle: buying and mixing the gasoline and oil (since most have two-cycle engines), storing the flammable fuel safely, carrying the extra weight and keeping the fumes away from kids. In addition, most gas blowers don’t have a vacuum function.
The Hitachi RB24EAP Hand Held Blower is one of the lightest (only 8.6lbs) and most powerful (at 441 CFM) blowers in its class. Available to both homeowners and professionals, the RB24EAP is quick and simple to start, and features a low emission Pure Fire II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and lighter weight make it ideal for small cleanup, while it has the performance potential for larger yard work.
Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower Features:
- 23.9 cc, 1.13hp commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
- Large two-finger throttle lever for easier operation
- Features Pure Fire II low emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment
- Auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
ToolOrbit.com is offering a $30 Prepaid Visa Card via Mail in Rebate on purchase of this item before 31 Dec 2010. You can get more information about this product on http://www.ToolOrbit.com or call us toll free at 1-888-722-8299.